Administration Policy of the TTAA
Administration Policy of the Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) 2018 – 2020
- There is a total of more than 1,000 members.
- The budget is utilized appropriately.
- At least 2,500 persons receive training from courses organized by TTAA.
- Continue with the previous work and create new projects for all members to move forward and create the stability of the Association.
- Promote benefits for the members, create a knowledge base, develop the organization and human resources, travel to search for new products, and other special benefits as necessary.
- Create networks with the related domestic and international organizations to raise TTAA’s image.
- Develop communication channels between the Association, members and related organizations to be fast, accurate, and have greater variety.
- Oversee and promote members to increase their business potential.
- Move the organization and members towards change to be ready for business competition in the digital era.
- Administer the budget to have transparency and stability.
- Develop the potential of human resources in the Association to have efficiency in providing excellent services.
Activity Plan: Internal Administration and Relations
- Arrange a members meeting every 2 months.
- Organize a mobile members meeting at least 1 time.
- Arrange a Board of Directors meeting at least once a month.
- Have an Outstanding Trade Association Contest.
- Organize a clean-up database project for the members’ database to develop communication efficiency in the Association.
- Follow up on the organizing of creating a membership management system that can be used in the work efficiently.
- Develop the software system in administering the Association’s work to have efficiency.
- Improve the Association’s website to have greater efficiency.
- Follow up on the issue of VAT.
- Present the Association’s financial report at the Board of Director’s monthly meeting and at the member’s meeting every quarter.
- Arrange the Association’s newsletter each quarter.
- Organize a chill-out activity at least once every quarter.
- Arrange a sports event to create relations between the members, Association, and other organizations.
- Organize training for members’ staff in various skills to be used in their work.
Activity Plan: Income of the Association and Members’ Business Opportunities
- Organize the Thai International Travel Fair (TITF) twice a year.
- Arrange the TITF for the TTAA Chapters at least once a year.
- Improve the TITF organizational plan for August 2019.
- Arrange Business Matching to increase opportunities for operators at least once a year.
Activity Plan: Members’ Development
- Organize an agents’ educational trip by emphasizing on new tourism products and creating knowledge for members.
- Arrange trainings for members in the format of a series by emphasizing on the benefits that members would receive. This would include knowledge in management, administrative skills development, and creating inspiration and new perspectives.
- Increase the efficiency of an e-learning system for arranging trainings for expanding the groups of members that attend the trainings.
- Coordinate with external training organizations to expand the benefits for members in attending trainings in other course subjects.
Activity Plan: Image and Relationship with Other Organizations
- Develop the relationship between the Association and embassies/consulates, NTOs, international chambers of commerce, and other tourism-related organizations.
- Continue the NTOs Club.