Early bird booking for booths for the 25th Thai International Travel Fair
The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) will organize a large travel fair in a space that can facilitate more than 1,200 booths. In this regard, TTAA will arrange a one-time only special rate for exhibitors who reserve a booth in advance to receive the right to an early discount and special conditions in the Early Bird Booking for the 25th Thailand International Travel Fair (TITF), which will be held during Thursday, 22 – Sunday, 25 August 2019, at the Challenger Hall 2, Impact Muangthong Thani. The objective is to promote the Thai tourism industry and create marketing opportunities for various entrepreneurs in the tourism industry. These include tour companies, car rental companies, hotels, resorts, cruise companies, airlines, tourist attractions, and NTOs and numerous other related organizations that will display their products and services in this event.
In this regard, TTAA will arrange Early Bird Booking for the 25th TITF on Thursday, 28 March 2019, 09.00-12.00 Hrs., at the Panorama 1 Room, 14th Floor, The Emerald Hotel, Ratchadaphisek Road, Bangkok (MRT Huai Khwang Station exit 3). Exhibitors who reserve a booth on the aforementioned date will receive the following privileges.
- Can select the best location of their booth in advance.
- Special discounts for this event: Reserve 20 booths receive 2 booths free / reserve 30 booths and
receive 3 booths free. (Terms are in accordance with those TTAA has stipulated.)
- To reserve a space in the Early Bird Booking, a payment of 10,000 Baht/booth must be made.
TTAA members will receive a discount of 15%; non-members will receive a discount of 10%.
In order that exhibitors who will participate in displaying their products have an opportunity in selecting the location or space to show their products most effectively, TTAA will open advanced bookings for interested persons. The agenda is as follows:
- 09.00 – 09.30 Hrs. Registration and refreshments.
- 09.30 – 09.45 Hrs. Meeting to inform about the details and the conditions for reserving a booth. Following the meeting, exhibitors will enter the process to receive a queue card.
- 09.45 – 12.00 Hrs. The registered persons will receive a queue card / call the queue numbers in
sequence to select the booth and pay the fee. (Receive a coupon for lunch.)
Furthermore, to provide opportunities for tour operators to have a channel for public relations and conduct increased marketing of their products and services, TTAA will have an advertising and public relations plan of this event. Also, there will be a bus service to and from Impact Muangthong Thani to facilitate potential customers who visit the TITF.
Terms of Payment
Payment can be made with cash, credit card, or bank cheque in the name of the “Thai International
Travel Fair”. (If the deposit of 10,000 Baht/booth at the Early Bird Booking is not paid, exhibitors will not be allowed to reserve a booth.) Exhibitors who reserve a booth will receive a coupon for lunch (1 company / 2 persons).
Exhibitors who intend to reserve a booth at the Early Bird Booking can do so as follows:
- Send the Acceptance Form to the TTAA Head Office by fax (0 2214 6179-80) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, 22 March 2019, so TTAA can make the necessary arrangements.
- Complete the details in the Application Form together with 3 copies of the required documents for the person making the booking to keep as evidence on the Early Bird Booking day (the first copy is for the authorized reservation staff, second copy is for the financial staff, and the third copy is for person making the booking to keep as evidence). Furthermore, a copy of the tour business license/letter of guarantee from the company / PP. 20 must be attached for reserving a booth.
TTAA would like to invite all TTAA members, tour operators, airlines, hotels, resorts, car rental companies, cruises, tourist attractions, and numerous other related organizations to participate in the Early Bird Booking on the date and time mentioned. Moreover, TTAA would like to thank you on this occasion.
Early Bird Booking Invitation Letter
Early Bird Booking Acceptance form
Early Bird Booking Form
Floor Plan and Price list
Term and Condition