Thai International Travel Fair (TITF)
The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) will co-operates with Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and Tour Agencies to held the “THAI INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FAIR 2018” during 9-12 August 2018 at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
The purpose of this event is to help promote Thailand’s tourism industry and provide the tourists with new tour programs both domestic and outbound as in the following:
To promote the air travel industry, outbound tourism as well as other types of jointly promoted tourism for incentive groups by travel companies, tourist attractions and airlines.
To boost the tourism business during the school holiday in September 2018 – January 2019.
The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) would like to invite the tour organizers, hotel and resort operations , airlines companies and those who have business in tourism , to participate this event for the promised prosperous of the industry.
TTAA would be very much appreciated for your interest and kind co-operation in this event to come.
Type of Event : To promote tourism products and services organized exclusively for Tourism industry. It is expected to draw approximately 400,000 visitors, including tourism business and tour operations. The concept of the event is as following:
1. An International Travel Fair and Tour Exhibition
2. Caters to September 2018 – January 2019. tourist season
3. Tourists can directly purchase Package Tour Domestic and Outbound from Travel Agents, Package Tour and
Accommodation Packages from various hotels.
4. Conveniently located by car, bus, subway and BTS
Venue : The Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
Set up Booth during 7 August 2018 at 13.00-24.00 hrs. and during 8 August 2018 at 10.00-24.00 hrs.
Exhibition time during 9-12 August 2018 2018 at 10.00-21.00 hrs
Booths are to be disassembled on the 12 August 2018 at 21.00 -24.00 hrs.
Number of Exhibitors : 1,099 Booths
Advertising / PR :
1. Daily/Weekly Newspaper
2. TV Programs
3. Radio Program
4. Travel Magazines
5. Billboard/ LED
6. Brochures and Flyers
7. Website / facebook
– International Airlines, Domestic Airlines
– Outbound travel companies
– Travel agencies, Travel magazines
– Foreign tourism promotion organizations
– Cruises/Car Rental
– Travel products, Camping equipments
1. Exhibitors must be in Tour business, NTO and Airlines
2. Members of TTAA are not allowed to transfer their right to participate the Fair to anyone.
3. Made the full payment and comply with the regulations of TITF.
Term of Payment :
• Total booth payment fee should be paid by June 30, 2018
• TTAA has the right to forfeit the deposit payment and cancel the required booth where payment fails to meet the condition.
• For those who participate TITF after May 9, 2018 must made the full payment right away.