Thai International Travel Fair (TITF)
The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) will co-operate with Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and Tour Agencies to held the “THAI INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FAIR 2020” during 20-23 August 2020 at the Challenger Hall 2, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani.
The purpose of this event is to help promote Thailand’s tourism industry and provide the tourists with new tour programs both domestic and outbound as in the following:
To promote the air travel industry, outbound tourism as well as other types of jointly promoted tourism for incentive groups by travel companies, tourist attractions, and airlines.
To boost the tourism business during the school holiday in October 2020 – December 2020.
The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) would like to invite the tour organizers, hotel and resort operations, airline companies and those who have a business in tourism, to participate in this event for the promised prosperity of the industry.
TTAA would be very much appreciated for your interest and kind co-operation in this event to come.
Type of Event: To promote tourism products and services organized exclusively for the Tourism industry. It is expected to draw approximately 400,000 visitors, including tourism business and tour operations. The concept of the event is as follows:
1. An International Travel Fair and Tour Exhibition
2. Caters to October 2020 – December 2020 tourist season
3. Tourists can directly purchase Package Tour Domestic and Outbound from Travel Agents, Package Tour and
Accommodation Packages from various hotels.
4. Conveniently located by car and bus
Venue: The Challenger Hall 2, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani
Set up Booth on 18 August 2020 at 13.00-24.00 hrs. and on 19 August 2020 at 10.00-24.00 hrs.
Exhibition time during 20-23 August 2020 at 10.00-21.00 hrs
Booths are to be disassembled on the 23 August 2020 at 21.00 -24.00 hrs.
Number of Exhibitors: 1,200 Booths
Advertising / PR :
1. Daily/Weekly Newspaper
2. TV Programs
3. Radio Program
4. Travel Magazines
5. Billboard/ LED
6. Brochures and Flyers
7. Website / Facebook /LINE / IG
– International Airlines, Domestic Airlines
– Outbound travel companies
– Travel agencies Travel magazines
– Foreign tourism promotion organizations
– Cruises/Car Rental
– Travel-related products, Camping equipments/Golf
1. Exhibitors must be in Tour business, NTO, and Airlines
2. Members of TTAA are not allowed to transfer their right to participate in the Fair to anyone.
3. Made the full payment and comply with the regulations of TITF.
Term of Payment :
• Total booth payment fee should be paid by April 30, 2020
• TTAA has the right to forfeit the deposit payment and cancel the required booth where payment fails to meet the condition.
• For those who participate TITF after May 2, 2020, must make the full payment right away.