Visa Information – Nepal
Visa Information – Nepal
General Information of Tourist Visas
All foreign nationals, including children, are required to obtain a visa to enter Nepal. All visa applications must be submitted online. Applicants’ representatives (i.e. a family member, friend, co-worker, travel agents, etc.) can submit the application and collect passports on behalf of the applicants.
Weblink for Online Visa Application
Visa Validity and Duration of Stay
The validity of the tourist visa is effective from the date shown on the visa sticker, not from the date of travel mentioned on the application form. Once the visa is issued, it stays valid for 6 months. This means the holder of the visa should enter Nepal within 6 months from the date of issue; if not, the visa will be expired.
A visa issued with Multiple Entries, however, means the length of time you have permission to remain in Nepal, which depends on the type of Tourist Visa you apply for. In short, the holder of Multiple Entries Tourist Visa can travel to Nepal multiple times or stay in Nepal for up to 15/30/90 Days, as specified, from the date of entry.
Requirements for Visa Application
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 Months (180 Days). Your valid passport must also contain at least two blank visa pages in it.
2. Submission slip of Online Visa Application
- 3. A copy of passport
- A copy of vaccine passport or Vaccine Certificate
5. Payment of visa fees (After the documents are approved by the Embassy staff)
6. Other necessary documents as specified (Travel Advisory)
#Additional Documents required under current travel advisory
Certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19
Certificate with negative report of COVID-19 (RT-PCR, True NAAT, Gene Xpert) obtained within 72 hours before the departure
– 15 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries: 1,000 Baht
– 30 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries: 1,650 Baht
– 90 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries: 4,150 Baht
Visa Processing Time
Passport Submission Time: 09:00 – 12:00 hrs (Monday – Friday)
Passport Collection Time: 14:30 – 16:30 hrs (Monday – Friday)
Normally, visa applications processing takes 2 working days to be completed.
Visa on Arrival
For those who wish to apply for a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Tourist entry visa fees are as follows:
15 Days: 30 US$
30 Days: 50 US$
90 Days: 125 US$
For more information on: Visa on Arrival
- Children under the age of 10 years are required to obtain the visas, but are exempted from the payment of visa fees.
B. Thai monks and nuns are also required to obtain the visas and pay the visa fees.
For further information, please contact us in the following address::
Email: email@example.com (Visa Matters), firstname.lastname@example.org (For other matters)
Tel: +6623902280, +6623917240